Monday, May 24, 2010

The roller coaster

I have slowly been learning just how much life is like a roller coaster. Well, at least it is for me when it comes to blood sugar. I finally thought I had things under control. I was very strict with my diet and things were looking good. My numbers were in range and I was excited to for the first time in a year I was under control. Well, at least that's what I thought. After a few days things shot back up and haven't come back down yet. I have an appoitment with the doctor for tomorrow. I am on the verge of having to give myself two shots at night because the syringes only go to 30 units. The most frustrating thing is that I have been very strict today as well, but am still running high. What else do I do? Hopefully the doctor will have some answers for me and I will finally get things leveled out for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment